CALL FOR PAPERS:
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please comply with the following guidelines.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with an email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, IEMCONrequires the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- IEMCON conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
Details can also be found in the Preliminary Call for Papers PDF file: HERE
IEEE IEMCON Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Poster – 5 pages maximum
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
|Track I: Information Technology
||Track II: Electronics
||Track III: Mobile Communication
|Full Paper Submission:||30th July 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||29th August 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||17th September 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||17th September 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference:||17 - 19 October 2019|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• There will be two workshops on- i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on Oct 19, 2019
• Conference Record No 47333
•There will be one Ethical Hacking Workshop for Beginners.
•Conference Organising committee also invites proposals for Workshop/Tutorials on different fields.
•Conference Organising Committee invites proposals for ‘Call for demonstrations’.Visit the call for papers tab for details.