- Victor Leung (University of British Columbia)
- Son Vuong (University of British Columbia)
- Rodney Vaughan (Simon Fraser University)
- Satyajit Chakrabarti (Institute of Engineering & Management)
- Uwe Glasser(Simon Fraser University)
- Bob Gill (British Columbia Institute of Technology)
- Himadri Nath Saha (Institute of Engineering & Management)
- Andrew Park (Thompson Rivers University)
Industry Relation Chair
- Ndoh Moise (National Research Council)
- Edmond Cretu (University of British Columbia)
- Xing Liu (Kwantlen Polytechnic University)
- Nabeeh Kandalaft (Grand Valley State University)
- Himadri Nath Saha(Institute of Engineering and Management)
|Full Paper Submission:||30th June 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||31st July 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||21st August 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||21st August 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||1st October 2019|
|Conference:||17 - 19 October 2019|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• There will be two workshops on- i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on 19th October 2019
• Conference Record No 47333
•There will be one Ethical Hacking Workshop for Beginners.
•Conference Organising committee also invites proposals for Workshop/Tutorials on different fields.
•Conference Organising Committee invites proposals for ‘Call for demonstrations’.Visit the call for papers tab for details.