Registration will be handled electronically via EDAS. To register for the conference, please click on the link below.
(On or Before 4th October 2018)
(After 4th October up to 21st October 2018)
|Student IEEE Member||C$300||C$400|
|Student IEEE Non-Member||C$400||C$500|
|Workshop (with Sensor and Kit)||C$175||C$175|
|Workshop (with only Sensor)||C$125||C$125|
All fees are in Canadian Dollars and includes all applicable taxes.
Final submissions can only be uploaded with a regular registration and at least one author of each paper must register at the regular rate. For two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required. A student registration is not a regular registration.
The above registration fees include tickets for the meals (opening ceremony, breakfasts, lunches, and one banquet dinner), and one copy of the proceeding on a pen drive. Additional copies of the proceedings on a pen drive can be purchased for an additional $50 each.
Registration for each attendee's partner (which includes tickets for the meals) is C$200 and includes access to the technical portions of the conference.
There will be no cancellation after Registration.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here or from Here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
.The attendee visa support letter can be found from Here.
For one accepted paper, one regular registration is required. For two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required . Only one copy of the proceedings and meal ticket will be provided. For more than two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required along with a rate of $200 per extra paper upto eight papers. For more than eight papers an additional regular registration is required.
|Full Paper Submission:||2nd September 2018|
|Acceptance Notification:||17th September 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||20th October 2018|
|Early Bird Registration:||4th October 2018|
|Presentation Submission:||20th October 2018
|Conference:||1st – 3rd Nov 2018|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Extended Version of accepted and presented paper will be submitted for publication at special issue in Sensor Journal
• Best Paper Award will be given for each tracks
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on Nov 3, 2018.
• There will be Corporate Exhibitions and Product Display on 1st and 2nd November of 2018.
• Conference Record No 44577