CALL FOR PAPERS:
PAPER FORMAT INSTRUCTIONS
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with an email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, IEMCON requires the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- IEMCON conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
- The final paper must be passed through the PDF eXpress site with proper Copyright Notice.
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers file: HERE
IEMCON Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
|Full Paper Submission:||8th August 2022|
|Acceptance Notification:||10th September 2022|
|Final Paper Submission:||26th September 2022|
|Early Bird Registration:||28th September 2022|
|Presentation Submission:||28th September 2022|
|Conference:||12 - 15 October 2022|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 51383