Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guidelines for Presentation--
1. The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
2. Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
3. Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
4. To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a backup all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice-over in .mp4 format and send it to us definitely 25th October. This is only for backup. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Links to documents --
|Full Paper Submission:||12th September 2022|
|Acceptance Notification:||26th September 2022|
|Final Paper Submission:||5th October 2022|
|Early Bird Registration:||3rd October 2022|
|Presentation Submission:||6th October 2022|
|Conference:||12 - 15 October 2022|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 53756