Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS. The submission link will soon be activated.
Guidelines for Presentation--
1. The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
2. Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
3. Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
4. To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely 28th October. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
|Full Paper Submission:||10th September 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||1st October 2021|
|Final Paper Submission:||8th October 2021|
|Early Bird Registration:||11th October 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||19th October 2021|
|Conference:||27 - 30 October 2021|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 53756