Download the Program Schedule in pdf format HERE
Times are expressed in Pacific Standard Time(PST (GMT-8)).
Guidelines for Presentation--
- The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely 28th October. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
|Full Paper Submission:||28th September 2020|
|Acceptance Notification:||9th October 2020|
|Final Paper Submission:||27th October 2020|
|Early Bird Registration:||22nd October 2020|
|Presentation Submission:||28th October 2020|
|Conference:||4 - 7 November 2020|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No