IEEE IEMCON 2015
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
15 - 17 Oct 2015
Keynote Speakers - IEMCON 2015
We have successfully conducted the IEMCON 2015 – International Conference on Computing and Communication at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
There were more than 100 delegates from more than 25 countries in a packed auditorium at the University of British Columbia.
The Keynotes and plenary sessions were from:
- Prof. Randy Katz, University of California, Berkeley
- Dr Daniel Ford, Chief Scientist, Dell Research, California.
- Prof. Lutz Lampe, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Prof. Basabi Chakraborty, Iwate Prefectural University, Japan
- Prof. Brian Culshaw, University of Strathclyde,Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Prof. Graham Reed, University of Southampton Guildford, United Kingdom
- Prof. Jurgen Jahns, Fern UniversitÃ¤t in Hagen, Germany
- Prof. B. M. A Rahman, City University, London
- Prof. Bahram Jalali, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Prof. James Cole, University of Tsukuba,Japan
- Prof. Raman Kashyap, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
- Prof. Motoharu Fujigaki, University of Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Prof. Navin Nischal, IIT, Patna, India
- Prof. Takeo Sasaki, University of Tokyo, Japan
The Conference was highly appreciated and IEEE Vancouver gave an appreciation letter in writing.
Photo Gallery - IEMCON 2015
|Full Paper Submission:||20th September 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||7th October 2021|
|Final Paper Submission:||15th October 2021|
|Early Bird Registration:||15th October 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||19th October 2021|
|Conference:||27 - 30 October 2021|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No 53756