Full Paper Submission: 2nd September 2018
Presentation Submission: 20th October 2018
Acceptance Notification: 17th September 2018
Welcome to IEEE IEMCON 2018
Continuing from the outstanding success of IEEE IEMCON 2017, we are proud to present IEEE IEMCON 2018 which will provide an opportunity for researchers, educators and students to discuss and exchange ideas on issues, trends, and developments in Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication. The conference aims to bring together scholars from different disciplinary backgrounds to emphasize dissemination of ongoing research in the fields of Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication. Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in the above mentioned fields and related technologies. The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, business application sessions, tutorials, and demonstration sessions. All accepted papers will be presented during the parallel sessions of the Conference and papers will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Scopus, DBLP, Ei Compendex, Web of Science and Google Scholar).In addition, extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of reputed Journal (Impact Factor 2.62, indexed in Science Citation Index, Scopus, Web of Science). IEEE IEMCON 2018 is listed in IEEE conference listing here. This Conference is sponsored by IEEE Vancouver Section, University of British Columbia- Wireless Networks and Mobile Systems Laboratory , Symroc, Aidant Intelligent Technology, Health Gauge, MR Control System International Inc., Novarc, Quirk Logic, Trakopolis & NCS Multistage,canadian Space Agency.
There will be also several special sessions on various topics:
1) A special session is on the topic 'Internet of Things Based on Blockchain'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
2) A special session is on the topic 'COmmunication solutions for IoT and E-health applications and systems – COIoTE'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
3) A special session is on the topic 'Machine Learning & IoT'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
4) A special session is on the topic 'Visual Analytics and Interactive Visualization on Big Data'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
5) A special session is on the topic 'Human Interactions for Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet of Things'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
6) A special session is on the IEEE Students paper on various topics (i.e, Biometrics (Human Recognition), Medical Image Processing, Medical Signal Processing, Medical Sensors, Bioinformatics, Tele-medicine, Medical Robots).The CFP for this special track is Here.
7) A special session is on the topic of 'Integrative Software Engineering'.The CFP for this special track is Here.
8) A special session is on the topic of 'Automation of Non-destructive testing (NDT) and Applications '.The CFP for this special track is Here.
This conference will also promote an intense dialogue between academia and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies. This is fostered through panel discussions, keynotes, invited talks and industry exhibits where academia is exposed to state-of-practice and results from trials and interoperability experiments. The industry in turn benefits by exposure to leading-edge research in networking as well as the opportunity to communicate with academic researchers regarding practical problems that require further research.
Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities. A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains and invites outdoor pursuits of all kinds, but also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Vancouver Art Gallery is known for its works by regional artists, while the Museum of Anthropology houses preeminent First Nations collections. Please see the beauty of Vancouver here and top 10 attractions of Vancouver here.
Keynote Speakers at our previous conferences